What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you ‘post a review’ or email us. Information we gather are only the information that you provide us.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in one of the following ways :
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our services based on the feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service request and support needs).
- To Process transactions (your information, whether public/private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, with out your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the service requested by the customer).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide, may be used to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.).
Note : if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
All the information of each customer/client will be stored in a safe place, we implement variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
This policy was last modified on 17/04/2015